Jeremy and I on Easter Sunday 2010

Monday, October 25, 2010

End of Summer...Hello Fall!

This last summer has been a very full one with a lot of ups and downs, good times and bad. Finally receiving my diagnosis this summer has been a blessing and a disappointment all at once. I mean, having Multiple Sclerosis is not what I want for myself and my family, but having a name to put to all the symptoms and all the pain is the positive attribute to it all. 

I have come to appreciate the little things in life more. Like my 2 year old little girl, who every day wants to dress up in a princess dress and wear high heal shoes. She makes me smile and I love that even with her mommy not always feeling great she's still always smiling.

I find with this disease there are ups and downs. One day, you feel fine, even great, but don't let it fool you, an hour later or a week later, you will be on the couch not able to really move or for that matter function anything more then what has to be done. It is absolutely crazy how it works.  I find that I am only one of many though. So much information is out there to defer through. I like hearing other's stories and issues, makes me feel a bit normal.

I have not used my blog in 5 months but I am hoping to start blogging more about my life as it changes and how MS effects it along with all other things going on in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment